Feeling like you wanna change your wardrobe or spice things up but are too scared? This post will help you with some styling tips!:
Always go for plain neutral colors! They are easy to pair with and can become interchangeable to any outfit!
StyleLi’s neutral colors are: Black, Grey, White, and Navy.
Staple Items check list-
- A pair of black skinny jeans.
- Classic style Ray Ban aviators with gold or silver trim.
- A pair of white jeans.
- 1 medium wash denim jacket.
- A black miniskirt.
- 1 medium wash denim jean.
- 1 light wash denim jean.
- A gray, black, and navy blazer.
- 1 plain black dress.
- Tees in all neutral colors.
- Tanks in all neutral colors.
- Jean mini or medium length skirt.
- Button down in a few neutral colors.
- Neutral colored peacoat.
- Long sleeves in all neutral colors.
Need some more guidance? Contact me!
Style Li ❤